Hoogendijk 2 en 2C, 2952 AE, Alblasserdam
General Goodman has recently started the construction of a XXL DC at business park Hoogendijk in Alblasserdam. Directly next to the container terminal of BCTN, more than 65.000 sq. m of high quality distribution space equipped with the most modern facilities will be...Lees meer
MediaAlle media weergeven
Bedrijfstakken in Alblasserdam
|Adres||Hoogendijk 2 en 2C|
|Bedrijfshal oppervlakte||22910 m²|
|Oppervlakte in units vanaf||8927 m²|
|Kantoor oppervlakte||1050 m²|
Goodman has recently started the construction of a XXL DC at business park Hoogendijk in Alblasserdam. Directly next to the container terminal of BCTN, more than 65.000 sq. m of high quality distribution space equipped with the most modern facilities will be built for the market. Due to the very convenient location near the highway A15 and a direct connection to BCTN container terminal, this logistics building is situated at a highly strategic location which offers perfect multimodal solutions for container transport. The building is divided into 6 units, which offers a great flexibility with regard to the floor area which may be leased. Unit 3 and unit 6 are still available.
Businesspark Hoogendijk is located at Alblasserdam, in the eastern part of the greater Rotterdam port area, near exit 22 of motorway A15 (Maasvlakte-Rotterdam-Arnhem-Nijmegen) and near the river Noord. Motorway A15 is an important corridor for container goods from the port of Rotterdam to the hinterland of Germany and other North-European destinations. Furthermore both the Randstad area and the logistic corridor to the south of the Netherlands are within reach.
Container terminal BCTN in Alblasserdam (CTA) has been in operation since 2015. BCTN acts as a container hub between the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp. The terminal has a total area of 40,000 sq m, which offers space for 140,000 TEU. Alblasserdam Logistics Centre will have a direct connection to BCTN, which gives its occupiers a major advantage with regard to handling times and costs for their container transport.
Municipality Alblasserdam, section B, numbers 4920, 4916 and 4922, 91,986 square meters partially.
Unit 3: approx. 8.927 sqm ware house, approx. 408 sqm office space, approx. 1.206 sqm mezzanine.
Unit 6: approx. 13.983 sqm ware house, approx. 642 sqm office space, approx. 2.102 sqm mezzanine.
372 parking lots.
The aforementioned size is based on GFA. (Gross Floor Area)
The property will be delivered free of rent and use (clean and evacuated) in its current state, including the following facilities:
• maximum free height 12.20 meters
• column grid with minimum of 12.00 x 24.00 meter
• maximum floor load warehouse 5,000 kg/sq. m, point load 6,000 kg/ sq. m
• floor flatness according to NEN 2747 (2000) class 3
• concrete mezzanine floor above loading docks at ap. 5 meters height
• maximum floor load mezzanine 700 kg/sq. m
• 1 electric operated loading dock per 1,000 sq. m warehouse
• loading docks have a floor load of 8,000 kg/sq. m and are equipped with hydraulic levellers, shelters and bumpers
• per unit 1 electric operated overhead doors (4.0 x 4.2 m) on ground level
• sprinkler system in compliance with NFPA sprinkler regulations
• fire alarm system and fire hose reels
• heating by means of gas heaters with a minimum temperature of 12°C
• LED light fixtures with motion sensors (200 / 250 lux)
• daylight access in the expedition zone
• open floor plan in accordance with labour- and safety regulations
• mechanical ventilation with VRF top cooling and heating system
• heating capacity of 21°C in the office space and 18°C in the sanitary- and other spaces with an outside temperature of -12°C
• cooling capacity of – 6°C in reference to the outside temperature
• LED light fixtures (500 lux)
• cable ducts for data, telephone and electricity
• fully finished toilet groups and cloakrooms (ladies/gentlemen)
• pantry facility equipped with sink, fridge and kitchen block
• sunscreens or tinted glass
• EV charging
• paved with bricks (parking area) and asphalt (internal roads)
• piled concrete loading pits
• fully fenced (2 meters high) and equipped with an entrance gate (9 m. wide)
• outside lighting and sewage
Information on rent upon request. Rent to be paid in advance per quarter. (rental prices and service charges are subject to VAT)
Annually, for the first time one year after the date of rental commencement, on the basis of the change in the price index figure according to the consumer price index (CPI) series CPI-All Households (2015 = 100), published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
To be agreed.
12 month mutual notice period towards the end of a rental period.
Tenant declares that its activities permanently exists for at least 90% of VAT – charged performances
To be agreed. (rental prices and service charges are subject to VAT)
To be agreed upon.
Triple net lease agreement for office space and other commercial space within the meaning of Article 7: 230a BW, adopted by the Real Estate Council (ROZ) in February 2015.
A copy of the energy label is included as an appendix to the lease upon delivery.
Probably Q4 2021.
As a broker and valuer, we are obliged to comply with the guidelines of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft).
As a result of the above legislation, we must conduct a client investigation of tenant and landlord for which the following documents must be submitted.
- Declaration of Ultimate Beneficial Owner (s) (see attached document);
- copy of valid proof of identity of the authorized signatory (without photo and citizen service number);
- copy of valid proof of identity of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner (s) (without photo and BSN).
Ooms respects your right to privacy and guarantees that your personal and company data will be treated in a confidential and responsible manner, in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is expressly stated that this provision of information may not be regarded as an offer or quotation. No rights can be derived from this information.